OKIDO Play Subscription
OKIDO Play Subscription
OKIDO is a gateway into a world of discovery, play and exploration for children 3-7 years.
The OKIDO magazine + app subscription comes with both the monthly OKIDO magazine and access to the World of OKIDO app.
- 48 pages of fun, immersive STEAM Learning
- A new science topic to collect every month
- Hours of activities, experiments, games, doodles and stories
- No plastic bits - 100% eco-friendly
- Activities using easy-to-find household items
- Book-quality collectible issues
- Gender neutral and stereotype free
- Created by scientists and educators
- Flexible plans - you can pause and cancel your subscription at any time
World of OKIDO app:
- There are new games, interactive stories, clips or songs and more to enjoy each month
- A safe environment for unsupervised, positive screen time.
- OKIDO promotes fun and immersive STEAM learning to inspire young scientists to explore the world.
- Enjoy the OKIDO app anywhere even without Wi-fi. You can choose videos and games you’d like to save.
- Build a digital science library of fun and immersive activities to play again and again.
- This app does not collect any personally identifiable information from you or your child.
This month's issue: HABITATS!
In this issue, Zim, Zam and Zoom visit all the different habitats of different creatures, read the ‘Where do I live?’ by award-winning children's author Gabby Dawnay, play the ‘Lost Homes’ board game, bake some red and green tree skewers and loads more!
In the app, adventure with Fox and Wolf as they have a magical night, learn how to make a flying bird's nest from easy to find items around the house and more!
My granddaughter loves Okido
This is brilliant, engaging for my 5 and 7 year old, not too complex nor too simple and big enough for them to have a zone each. And crucially, for me to have a cup of tea!
Messy was a big hit my daughter loves him and takes him everywhere
Kept the little ones busy, going to buy the other designs!
It's a totally fabulous magazine! Has made learning fun, keeps our daughter engaged on many levels and gotten her curious about cooking again. It also saved us when travelling, eating out and creating the perfect distraction through tough hospital visits. Couldn't be more pleased.
I see many pictures coming back to America from London showing her engrossed in her Magazine. I also think that she likes having mail addressed to her specifically. Thank you for making a lovely present.
Okido magazine is by far the best and most educational magazine we have tried. The illustration is fascinating and beautiful, the contents are well planned and very educational (STEM in particular), lots of useful maths exercises for kids and stories for parents to engage with reading together. Highly recommended.
There is so much of interest and not enough time to complete so we are pausing subscriptions for now but hope to subscribe again in future
My grandson who is 5 loves reading his Okido and doing all the activities- as well as being fun it is encouraging him with his learning.
I bought this subscription for my grandson and it really is a brilliant gift arriving promptly each month packed with entertainment and knowledge to feed that curious mind. Thank you
My son is an ESL student and we love this magazine because it's full of interesting stories and activities to stimulate his education.
We’ve only had 2 copies so far since starting a subscription, but we have been impressed by the quality and variety of content. More importantly our grandchildren love it and very much look forward to the next issue.
We love this magazine, our daughter loves a periodic surprise in the post. The topics are really interesting and we love the poems and stories. The activities are also perfect for lazy days at home. We love it!
My grandson loves it!
Nature: Dinosaur Jigsaw Puzzle with Tin Casing